FOUNDER OF ANDRIANA FURS – SOHRAB TEBYANIAN
Businessman Sohrab Tebyanian first visited Chicago more than 30 years ago to help a friend in the wholesale fur business. He ultimately fell in love with both the business and the city and bought a store, launching Andriana Furs in 1987. Today, Andriana Furs operates out of a 14,000-square-foot storefront and offers nearly every sort of outerwear imaginable. Sohrab Tebyanian ensures that his shop maintains a range of styles, from classic to contemporary, and adds to the inventory continually so that loyal customers have new items to browse every time they visit. The shop also provides fur storage and fur repair as well as a fur layaway program. When he’s not working, Sohrab Tebyanian enjoys exploring the Lake Michigan waterfront in the city and is a former member of the Columbia Yacht Club. Along with his family, he has also held several sailboat timeshares and sailed out of the Monroe, Belmont, and Burnham harbors. As the waterfront is very pedestrian friendly, he also enjoys walking to Navy Pier.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sohrab-tebyanian/
Why Andriana Furs?
- Over 30 Years of Experience - Chicago's Number-One Furrier Since 1987
- We Have the Largest Selection of Furs, Shearlings, Cashmeres & Leathers in Chicagoland
- We Are Recognized Around the World as a Premiere Destination for Furs
- On-Site Temperature and Humidity-Controlled Storage Vault and Fur Factory
- All Fur Repairs, Restyling and Cleanings are done on Our Premises
- We Accept Trade-Ins of Unwanted Fur Coats Toward the Purchase of a New Fur