Fur Sales In Chicago
Fur has long been a classical sign of luxury and wealth. Your purchase of fur not only represents a functional and fashionable clothing choice, it is also a valuable investment that, when cared for properly, will last for generations as well. Andriana Furs is proud to offer luxury fur sales in addition to fur storage and fur repairs in Chicago.
Choosing the Right Fur
Selecting a fur is much like selecting any garment you might wear—taking into consideration the style, color, and texture that best suits your needs and preferences will help you make the best choice.
- Style: Furs can be tailored into coats, stoles, hats, muffs, and many other garments and accessories. Choose a style that is practical for your needs, such as a long coat for warmth or a shorter coat for convenience. Additionally, consider the long-term value of your fur. Classically-styled furs are more likely to hold their value and their functionality for generations to come, while more fashionable pieces are best if you are looking to make a personal statement today.
- Color: Furs are available in a wide variety of colors, including both naturally-occurring and dyed hues. In many cases, the color you want will determine the type of fur you purchase. Consider the type of clothing you will wear with your fur, as well as your own hair, eye, and skin coloring to make the best choice of a fur that will highlight your look.
- Texture: When purchasing a fur, consider both the texture of the fur itself as well as the leather interior of the garment. The fur should be appealing to the touch, while the leather should be soft, supple, and comfortable against your skin.
Top Three Most Popular Types of Fur
Each type of fur has unique characteristics that make it appealing for various uses. If you’d like to learn more about each type of fur or speak to an experienced furrier about Chicago fur sales, contact Andriana Furs at (773) 779-7000 or visit us in person.
- Mink is the most popular type of fur worldwide—in fact, many fur prices are based upon the current price of mink. Fur garments made from mink are well known for their soft yet lightweight texture and warmth.
- Fox is another popular fur choice; fox pelts are available in a wide range of natural colors including red, gray, and silver. These furs are often used for trims as well as scarves and capes.
- Once very rare, Chinchillas are prized for their soft, plush fur. Garments made from chinchilla fur are among the softest yet lightest-weight furs available.
Why Andriana Furs?
- Over 30 Years of Experience - Chicago's Number-One Furrier Since 1987
- We Have the Largest Selection of Furs, Shearlings, Cashmeres & Leathers in Chicagoland
- We Are Recognized Around the World as a Premiere Destination for Furs
- On-Site Temperature and Humidity-Controlled Storage Vault and Fur Factory
- All Fur Repairs, Restyling and Cleanings and are done on Our Premises
- We Accept Trade-Ins of Unwanted Fur Coats Toward the Purchase of a New Fur