Chicago Fur Trends
People are more casual today and want to dress not only elegantly but also comfortably.
Buyers are already finding their favorite dream fur at Andriana Furs. We have new arrivals every week. Mink coats are always our best sellers and mink is the most popular fur. The 7/8 coats and short coats are popular as always because they are easy to wear and can go over evening wear for a formal night out or over your jeans for a trip to the mall. Our lightweight Shearlings are also very popular because they are fashion-forward and great for the fall-winter season! Long coats are highly desirable for complete warmth and exquisite head to toe coverage for cold weather. We are selling lots of accessories now as people ease into cooler weather and need a little extra warmth. Our new knitted shawls are popular garments that easily blend with jeans or your stylish evening outfit. Fur, scarves, and neckwarmers are also good anytime! A fur collar that doubles as a shawl is very versatile and can dress up any jacket or coat – or be worn alone over your blouse or sweater. Vests, both long and short, are hot this season. And now is the time for cashmere, either fur trimmed or plain and reversibles to take you from a rainy fall day to a cold winter one.
Whatever your fur needs, we are ready to fill them here at Andriana Furs!
Why Andriana Furs?
- Over 30 Years of Experience - Chicago's Number-One Furrier Since 1987
- We Have the Largest Selection of Furs, Shearlings, Cashmeres & Leathers in Chicagoland
- We Are Recognized Around the World as a Premiere Destination for Furs
- On-Site Temperature and Humidity-Controlled Storage Vault and Fur Factory
- All Fur Repairs, Restyling and Cleanings are done on Our Premises
- We Accept Trade-Ins of Unwanted Fur Coats Toward the Purchase of a New Fur